Residency Attorney EcuadorThe information below was supplied by Dra Gabriela Espinosa on 4th May, 2012
Please note: We do not receive any endorsements for advertising the information provided here for Dra Gabriela Espinosa.
- To qualify for a pensioner’s visa your income has to be minimum $800 per month and an additional $100 per dependent in this case your wife, husband or child.
- Your income needs to be legalized by any Ecuadorian Consulate in the USA.
- 3 passport photos
- Color copy of the passport (a few other forms with basic information to be completed at time of application)
- Marriage certificate legalized at Ecuadorian Consulate or apostilled by state where your marriage was celebrated
- 5 year Police Record legalized at Ecuadorian Consulate or apostilled by state where you obtained your police record
- You will need 45 days on your temporary visa to apply for residency.
- From the date of application, the visa process will take approximately 45 working days. The government fee for this visa is $350 each
- * No birth certificate required
The above has been supplied by Dra Gabriela Espinosa. http://www.migrationecuador.com/home