Sara Chaca - Attorney & Abogada (Ecuador Lawyer Matricula Number: 01201515)
Karyn Blaise, CPA and Jenny Chuqui, Attorney & Abogada
provide the following services to foreigners and immigrants:
1) $950 Ecuador Residency Visa Cost for any “Adult of 18+ Years“, plus the Adult primary applicant simply pays a $550 Government Fee (Adult “Dependents” of any age only pay a $250 Government Fee) –– the Residency Visa cost for any Minor Children “Under age 18” is $500, plus any Minor Children simply pay a $250 Government Fee –– This pricing is 100% Totally Inclusive for both your “Ecuadorian Residency Visa with Ecuadorian Cedula ID Card”, All Included as one Single Package! –– And at $0 additional cost, we can now also get you your Residency Visa for Ecuador BEFORE you even get on your plane to Ecuador (60-90 days total process for a "Visa via Cable"), plus your Ecuador Cedula itself within hours of you arriving in Ecuador!! And so, whether you're wanting to learn about an Ecuador Retirement Visa for US Citizens (i.e. Ecuador Visa US Citizens), or perhaps are curious about the Ecuador Visa Requirements for Canadian Citizens, or by chance wish to make an Ecuador Visa Chinese Citizen inquiry, we proudly serve our clients in moving to Ecuador from dozens of countries across the world, and it will be our sincere pleasure to serve you now as well.
As our 100% GUARANTEE AND PROMISE to you as per your Ecuador Visa Assistance that our office performs on your behalf, we provide you with a WRITTEN CONTRACTUAL GUARANTEE STATING THAT IF FOR ANY REASON either or both your Ecuador Visa Application Form or your Ecuador Immigration Requirements (i.e. your Required Documents) are declined by the Ecuadorian Immigration Ministry, other than due to a lack of compliance by you to provide your Ecuador Visa Requirements Documents as, how and when required by the Ecuadorian Immigration Ministry, we shall in such case immediately reimburse 100% of the Ecuador Visa Cost that you have paid to and for our office with respect to your Ecuador Residency Process. That is our office's Ecuador Visa Policy for your security and peace of mind in your Moving to Ecuador Visa Process!
And, as a new Resident, you will receive your Ecuadorian Identification Card, known as a Cedula. Your Cedula can be utilized by you to register in the Ecuador IESS Health Plan, plus additionally, any person over age 65 is able to qualify with their Ecuadorian Cedula ID Card for valuable discounts promised to Senior Citizens on a large assortment of public services, such as for value added taxes (IVA or VAT) paid to the municipality on everyday purchases, city buses, airline flights within Ecuador, plus even for the utilities of your apartment or house. Life is good!
2) We Handle any Ecuador Real Estate Closing or Ecuador Realty Transaction for $700 (all taxes, municipal costs and notarial fees are separately paid by you to/for such third party costs). In addition, we very regularly assist our Clients in opening Bank Accounts in Ecuador, obtaining their Ecuadorian Driver License and/or Buying a Car in Ecuador, Ecuador IESS Health Plan Registration, Ecuador IVA Tax Refund for Tourists (for Seniors in Ecuador as Residents too), Ecuador End of Life Planning Documents, Cremation in Ecuador & Ecuador Burial Customs, Registration of foreign Marriage Certificate in Ecuador, Transfer of one’s preexisting Ecuador Residency Visa stamp from any “old expired Passport” to any “new updated Passport”, Ecuador Power of Attorney for any purpose, and of course all forms of Ecuador Contract Law (Ecuador Legal Contracts) and Ecuador Legal System (Ecuador Legal Cases) of every variety or necessity here in Ecuador - simply email or call us to request a price quote for any type of Ecuador Legal Services you need or want!
3) We assist our Clients with Ecuador Wills for $300 (notarial fees not included for an Ecuador Will, if/when applicable for Wills in Ecuador). We also open Ecuador Small Business and Ecuador Non Profit Organizations for our Clients anywhere in Ecuador (pricing naturally depends on the type of Business or Foundation and where in Ecuador it is to be located).
4) Ecuador Accounting, US Accounting: Ecuador Income Taxes, US Income Taxes & FBAR IRS Reporting for $10,000+ Ecuadorian Bank Accounts, Opening a Company in Ecuador (i.e. Opening a Business in Ecuador) & Closing a Corporation in Ecuador (i.e. Closing Down a Company in Ecuador).
5) Ecuador Legal Services: Ecuador Drivers License, Ecuador Last Will Testament, Buying a Car in Ecuador, Starting a Business in Ecuador, Cedula Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Citizenship Requirements, Ecuador Visa Requirements, Cuenca Immigration Office, Cuenca Visa Attorney, Cuenca Immigration Lawyer, Immigration Attorneys in Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Visa Facilitators, Ecuador Retirement Visa Requirements - Immigration Lawyers in Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Visa Attorney, Ecuador Barristers, Ecuador Solicitors, Ecuador Immigration Attorney, Ecuador Immigration Service, Ecuador Visa Lawyer, Ecuador Visa Service, Cuenca Visa Office, Cuenca Visa Lawyer, Ecuador Visa Services for Immigration to Ecuador, New Immigration Office in Azogues (New Visa Office in Azogues), Exporting Products from Ecuador (Exporting Products to Ecuador), Importing Products from Ecuador (Importing Products into Ecuador), Ecuador Invitation Letter, Ecuador Transit Visa.
6) Find Health in Ecuador with FREE Referrals to Doctors in Cuenca Ecuador & FREE Referrals to Dentists in Cuenca Ecuador.
7) Ecuador Medical Tourism: For Friends & Family Members of Cuenca Expats.
8) FREE Cuenca Ecuador Pharmacy Discounts, Cuenca Ecuador Health Insurance, Cuenca Ecuador Assisted Living, Cuenca Spanish Lessons, Cuenca Spanish Classes, Cuenca Spanish Schools.
9) Official Trips to US and Ecuadorian Consulate in Guayaquil and Quito & Ecuadorian Ministry in Quito & Guayaquil; Pleasure Trips by Cuenca Taxi Van to Ecuadorian Coast, Vilcabamba, Loja, Ingapirca, Devil’s Nose Train, Ecuadorian Amazon & Peru (Traveling to Ecuador and Moving to Ecuador tours as well!). Whether you are moving to Cotacachi Ecuador, living in Manta Ecuador, or wishing to move to Cuenca Ecuador, no matter which of the beautiful Ecuadorian cities you consider as the best place to retire in Ecuador or even the cheapest place to live in Ecuador, we are and will be there to serve you in any of the best cities in Ecuador to retire in!
10) Lasting Friendship among Expats and Ecuadorians alike.
++ Ecuador Visas, Gringo Visas, Cuenca Visas, Gringo Visas Cuenca, Ecuador Visa Pros, Gringo Visas Ecuador, Cuenca Containers, Visa Pros Ecuador, Ecuador Containers, Shipping Containers to Ecuador ++
Email, call or send through the contact form below for a FREE consultation
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: To call from Ecuador, simply dial 099.296.2065
To call from the US or Canada, simply dial 1-800-655-1581
US Address: 2906 Alex McKay Place, Sarasota, FL 34240
Ecuador Address:Acrópolis Building, Office #303, Ave. José Peralta and Ave. 12 de Abril, Cuenca, Ecuador