Sara Chaca - Attorney & Abogada
Karyn Blaise, CPA and Jenny Chuqui, Attorney & Abogada
provide the following services to foreigners and immigrants:
1) $950 Residency Visa Cost “Per Adult of 18+ Years“, plus you simply pay the $350 Government Fee – Children under age 18 only cost $400 and Children pay $0 Government Fee – This pricing is 100% Totally Inclusive for both your "Ecuadorian Residency Visa with Ecuadorian Cedula ID Card”, All Included as one Single Package!!
2) We Handle any Real Estate closing or Realty transaction in Ecuador for $600 (all taxes, municipal costs and notarial fees are separately paid by you to/for such third party costs). In addition, we very regularly assist our Clients in opening Bank Accounts in Ecuador, obtaining their Ecuadorian Driver License and/or Buying a Car in Ecuador, IESS Health Insurance Registration, IVA Tax Recovery for Seniors, End of Life Planning and Cremation/Burial Planning, Registration of foreign Marriage Certificate in Ecuador, Transfer of one's preexisting Ecuador Residency Visa stamp from any "old expired Passport" to any "new updated Passport", Powers of Attorney in Ecuador for any purpose, and of course all forms of Contracts and Legal Cases of every variety or necessity here in Ecuador (simply email or call us to request a price quote for any type Legal Service you need or want in Ecuador!).
3) We assist our Clients with "Last Wills and Testaments" in Ecuador for $200 (notarial fees not included, if/when applicable). We also open Businesses and Non-Profit Foundations for our Clients anywhere in Ecuador (pricing naturally depends on the type of Business or Foundation and where in Ecuador it is to be located).
4) Ecuador Accounting, US Accounting: Ecuador Income Taxes, US Income Taxes & FBAR IRS Reporting for $10,000+ Ecuadorian Bank Accounts.
5) Ecuador Legal Services: Ecuador Drivers License, Ecuador Last Will Testament, Buying a Car in Ecuador, Starting a Business in Ecuador, Cedula Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Citizenship Requirements, Ecuador Visa Requirements, Cuenca Immigration Office, Cuenca Visa Attorney, Cuenca Immigration Lawyer, Immigration Attorneys in Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Visa Facilitators, Ecuador Retirement Visa Requirements - Immigration Lawyers in Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Visa Attorney, Ecuador Barristers, Ecuador Solicitors, Ecuador Immigration Attorney, Ecuador Immigration Service, Ecuador Visa Lawyer, Ecuador Visa Service, Cuenca Visa Office, Cuenca Visa Lawyer, Ecuador Visa Services for Immigration to Ecuador.
6) Find Health in Ecuador with FREE Referrals to Doctors in Cuenca Ecuador & FREE Referrals to Dentists in Cuenca Ecuador.
7) Ecuador Medical Tourism: For Friends & Family Members of Cuenca Expats.
8) FREE Cuenca Ecuador Pharmacy Discounts, Cuenca Ecuador Health Insurance, Cuenca Ecuador Assisted Living, Cuenca Spanish Lessons, Cuenca Spanish Classes, Cuenca Spanish Schools.
9) Official Trips to US and Ecuadorian Consulate in Guayaquil and Quito & Ecuadorian Ministry in Quito & Guayaquil; Pleasure Trips by Cuenca Taxi Van to Ecuadorian Coast, Vilcabamba, Loja, Ingapirca, Devil’s Nose Train, Ecuadorian Amazon & Peru (Traveling to Ecuador and Moving to Ecuador tours as well!).
10) Lasting Friendship among Expats and Ecuadorians alike.
++ Ecuador Visas, Gringo Visas, Cuenca Visas, Gringo Visas Cuenca, Ecuador Visa Pros, Gringo Visas Ecuador, Cuenca Containers, Visa Pros Ecuador, Ecuador Containers, Shipping Containers to Ecuador ++
Email, call or send through the contact form below for a FREE consultation
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: To call from Ecuador, simply dial 099.296.2065
To call from the US or Canada, simply dial 1-800-655-1581
US Address: 2906 Alex McKay Place, Sarasota, FL 34240
Ecuador Address:Acrópolis Building, Office #303, Ave. José Peralta and Ave. 12 de Abril, Cuenca, Ecuador