massage therapist

by Denise Lane
(Midland, Texas)

27th April, 2012

I'm a massage therapist and wondered if I can work their with my US license. Do I need a license from Ecuador?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Expat Classifieds.

Subscribe to Newsletter


"Quito, Cotacachi, The Coast & Cuenca in 10 Days"

Ecuador Visas (Gringo Visas) & Containers: Moving to Ecuador in Simple English!