If you are looking for an Apartment Rental or a House Rental or to buy Real Estate or Property in Cuenca, Ecuador, we can help you find exactly what you are looking for by filling out the Simple Form immediately below. We are available Monday through Saturday, and will usually respond to you within 24 hours (please complete ALL fields shown below).
Sara Chaca - Attorney & Abogada
Karyn Blaise, CPA and Jenny Chuqui, Attorney & Abogada
provide the following services to foreigners and immigrants:
1) $1500 for any Adult individual “Primary Applicant” (this INCLUDES all Ecuadorian Government Visa Fees) – $1300 for any Adult Dependent over 18 years of age (this again INCLUDES all Ecuadorian Government Visa Fees) – $750 for any Minor Child below 18 years of age at the time of their visa submission (this once again INCLUDES all Ecuadorian Government Visa Fees) –– This pricing is 100% Totally Inclusive for the full and entire processing of your “Ecuadorian Temporary Residency Visa”! –– And so, whether you’re wanting to learn about an Ecuador Retirement Visa for US Citizens (i.e. Ecuador Visa US Citizens), or perhaps are curious about the Ecuador Visa Requirements for Canadian Citizens, or by chance wish to make an Ecuador Visa Chinese Citizen inquiry, we proudly serve you as our Ecuador Visa client with true grace in moving to Ecuador from any of dozens of countries across the world, and it will be our sincere pleasure to serve you and/or your family now as well.
As our 100% GUARANTEE AND PROMISE to you as per your Ecuador Visa Assistance that our office performs on your behalf, we provide you with a WRITTEN CONTRACTUAL GUARANTEE STATING THAT IF FOR ANY REASON either or both your Ecuador Visa Application Form or your Ecuador Immigration Requirements (i.e. your Required Documents) are declined by the Ecuadorian Immigration Ministry, other than due to a lack of compliance by you to provide your Ecuador Visa Requirements Documents as, how and when required by the Ecuadorian Immigration Ministry, we shall in such case immediately reimburse 100% of the Ecuador Visa Cost that you have paid to and for our office with respect to your Ecuador Residency Process. That is our office's Ecuador Visa Policy for your security and peace of mind in your Moving to Ecuador Visa Process!
2) We Handle any Ecuador Real Estate Closing or Ecuador Real Estate Transaction for $700 (all taxes, municipal costs and notarial fees are separately paid by you to/for such third party costs). In addition, we very regularly assist our Clients in opening Bank Accounts in Ecuador, obtaining their Ecuadorian Driver License and/or Buying a Car in Ecuador, Ecuador IESS Health Plan Registration, Ecuador IVA Tax Refund for Tourists (for Seniors in Ecuador as Residents too), Ecuador End of Life Planning Documents and Cremation in Ecuador & Ecuador Burial Customs, Registration of foreign Marriage Certificate in Ecuador, Transfer of one’s preexisting Ecuador Residency Visa stamp from any “old expired Passport” to any “new updated Passport”, Ecuador Power of Attorney for any purpose, and of course all forms of Ecuador Contract Law (Ecuador Legal Contracts) and Ecuador Legal System (Ecuador Legal Cases) of every variety or necessity here in Ecuador – simply email or call us to request a price quote for any type of Ecuador Legal Services or Gringo Legal Services you need or want!
3) We assist our Clients with Ecuador Wills for $300 (notarial fees not included for an Ecuadorian Will, if/when applicable for Wills in Ecuador). We also open Ecuador Small Business and Ecuador Non Profit Organizations for our Clients anywhere in Ecuador (pricing naturally depends on the type of Business or Foundation and where in Ecuador it is to be located). And for Expats who have incurred any type of Ecuador Medical Malpractice or are in need of any Ecuador Personal Injury Attorneys for any Ecuador Professional Malpractice case, we're here to expertly serve you on purely a contingency fee basis in such case.
4) Ecuador Accounting, US Accounting: Ecuador Income Taxes, US Income Taxes & FBAR IRS Reporting for $10,000+ Ecuadorian Bank Accounts, Opening a Company in Ecuador (i.e. Opening a Business in Ecuador) & Closing a Corporation in Ecuador (i.e. Closing Down a Company in Ecuador).
5) Ecuador Legal Services: Types of Temporary Residency Visas in Ecuador, New Immigration Law Ecuador (Ecuador Ley de Movilidad Humana), Ecuador Temporary Residency, Ecuador Temporary Resident Visa, Ecuador Health Insurance Requirements, Ecuador Travel Insurance Requirement, Ecuador Health Care, Ecuador Last Will Testament, Ecuador Drivers License, Buying a Car in Ecuador, Starting a Business in Ecuador, Cuenca Law Office Ecuador, Cedula Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Citizenship Requirements, Ecuador Visa Requirements, Immigration Attorney Quito Ecuador, Ecuador's New Immigration Law, Change in Ecuador's Immigration Laws, Ecuador Immigration Policy, Cuenca Immigration Office, Cuenca Visa Attorney, Cuenca Immigration Lawyer, Ecuador Immigration Law, Human Mobility Act (Immigration Law 2017), La Ley Orgánica de Movilidad Humana, Immigration Attorneys in Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Visa Facilitators, Ecuador Retirement Visa Requirements – Immigration Lawyers in Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Visa Attorney, Ecuador Barristers, Ecuador Solicitors, Ecuador Immigration Attorney, Ecuador Immigration Service, Ecuador Visa Lawyer, Ecuador Visa Services for Immigration to Ecuador, Gay Marriage Ecuador – Same-Sex Marriage in Ecuador – Same-Sex Civil Unions in Ecuador – – New Immigration Office in Azogues (New Visa Office in Azogues), Ecuador Visa Service, Cuenca Visa Office, Cuenca Visa Lawyer, Cuenca Park, Veterinary Certificate for Ecuador, Ecuador Invitation Letter, Ecuador Citizenship Law – Ecuador Citizenship Test – Ecuador Dual Citizenship, Ecuador Passport Requirements – Cuenca Expats, Expats in Ecuador Life in Cuenca, Get Ecuador Passport, Moving to Ecuador from US, Moving to Ecuador from Canada, Ecuador Residency Requirements, Relocating to Ecuador, Why Retire in Ecuador, Ship to Ecuador, Cuenca Ecuador Expats, Cost of Living in Ecuador.
6) Find Health in Ecuador with FREE Referrals to Doctors in Cuenca Ecuador & FREE Referrals to Dentists in Cuenca Ecuador.
7) Ecuador Medical Tourism: For Friends & Family Members of Cuenca Expats.
8) FREE Cuenca Ecuador Pharmacy Discounts, Cuenca Ecuador Health Insurance, Cuenca Ecuador Assisted Living, Cuenca Spanish Lessons, Cuenca Spanish Classes, Cuenca Spanish Schools.
9) WWhether you are moving to Cotacachi Ecuador, living in Manta Ecuador, or wishing to move to Cuenca Ecuador, no matter which of the beautiful Ecuadorian cities you consider as the best place to retire Ecuador or even the cheapest town to live in Ecuador, we are and will be there to serve you in any of the best cities in Ecuador to retire in! How safe is it to retire in Cuenca, Ecuador or how safe for Americans to live in Ecuador (i.e. retirement in Ecuador vs Costa Rica)? Well there are plenty of books on retiring in Cuenca Ecuador high life and books on Ecuador retirement and Ecuador night life, as well as Cuenca Ecuador retiring blogs and a retirement investment tour Ecuador, and you can alternatively retire in Quito Ecuador safe place to live, or seize upon retiring on the coast of Ecuador or in any number of retirement beach communities in Ecuador - the choice is entire yours for retirement living in Ecuador!
10) Lasting Friendship among Expats and Ecuadorians alike.
++ Ecuador Visas, Cuenca Visas, Ecuador Visa Pros, Your Visa in Ecuador, Cuenca Containers, Visa Pros Ecuador, Ecuador Containers, Shipping Containers to Ecuador ++
No matter the Ecuador Visa Types you are considering like so many others of our respected clients, when starting a new Life in Ecuador for Expats, we provide fully up to date and correct information and serve our clients in all the ways as well as Ecuador Visa Form that they need or require in their Move to Ecuador: Ecuador Pensioner Visa Requirements (also known as an Ecuador Retiree Visa, Ecuador Pensioners Visa, Ecuador 9-i Pensioner Visa whether used in conjunction with an Ecuador Dependent Visa or by itself, Ecuador Pensionado Visa Requirements, or Ecuador Retirement Visa), Ecuador Investor Visa (also known as Ecuador Investor Immigration, Ecuador Investor Visa 9-ii, Ecuador Investment Immigration or Ecuador Investment Visa Requirements), Ecuador Professional Visa Requirements or Ecuador Professional Visa 9-v (also information regarding Getting a Job in Ecuador or Finding a Job in Ecuador), and of course Ecuador Marriage Visa (also known as Ecuador Spouse Visa, Spousal Visa Ecuador or even Getting Married in Ecuador), etc.!
Email, call or send through the contact form below for a FREE consultation
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: To call from Ecuador, simply dial 099.296.2065
To call from the US or Canada, simply dial 1-800-655-1581
US Address: 2906 Alex McKay Place, Sarasota, FL 34240
Ecuador Address:Acrópolis Building, Office #303, Ave. José Peralta and Ave. 12 de Abril, Cuenca, Ecuador
It is no wonder that Cuenca was named the "Number One Retirement Haven" in the world for 2009 and again in 2013. With a population of around 460,000 people, Cuenca is large enough to find all the amenities you want, yet small enough not to have the crime found in a larger city.
Cuenca is located in the southern Sierra at an elevation of 8,200 feet and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Cuenca is believed to have been founded around 500 AD as a Cañari settlement. Later, the Incas would build one of their three most important cities in Cuenca, the ruins of which are still visible on the grounds of the Banco Central Museum. The Spaniards finally laid claim and gave it the name it has today. Cuenca was officially founded in 1557.
Those who live in Cuenca believe it to be a truly a magical place to call home. From it's cobblestone streets to the thriving downtown shops in stunning colonial buildings to the boundaries defined by beautiful, rushing mountain rivers from which came it's formal name of Santa Ana de Los Cuatro Rios de Cuenca. (Santa Ana of the four rivers of Cuenca). From its genteel residents to the value Cuenca culture places on ethnicity, art and education. Cuenca is truly a glorious and civil world unto it's own.
If you ever dreamed of stepping back in time to a more civil society where the cost of living was what it used to be; where you knew your neighbours and life revolved around more than the high cost of daily life, you could not find a more magical spot than Cuenca. Elders are respected here, not discarded. Young people love art and jazz as much as their elders. Cuenca thrives on creativity and the evidence is abundant on every street, in every plaza and in the overwhelming number of art and music opportunities that occur here on a weekly basis.
Cuenca is dotted with galleries, antiques, old world ‘tallers' who will handcraft whatever you need, from clothing to copper pots and pans to hand carved furniture. It seems there is a jewellery store, a shoe store, a vitamin store and of course, a bakery on virtually every block in town. Pick up a dozen long-stemmed roses in the flower market for around $2.00.