If you are looking for an Apartment Rental or a House Rental or to buy Real Estate or Property in Cuenca, Ecuador, we can help you find exactly what you are looking for by filling out the Simple Form immediately below. We are available Monday through Saturday, and will usually respond to you within 24 hours (please complete ALL fields shown below).
Sara Chaca - Attorney & Abogada
Karyn Blaise, CPA and Jenny Chuqui, Attorney & Abogada
provide the following services to foreigners and immigrants:
1) Ecuador Visas, Ecuador Containers, Cuenca Visas, Cuenca Containers:
$750 ALL-INCLUSIVE "ECUADORIAN RESIDENCY VISA WITH ECUADORIAN CEDULA ID CARD" (you naturally pay the Ecuadorian Government required $350 Visa fee directly to them at the Immigration Ministry) & Container Service to Ecuador as well.
2) Ecuador Legal Documents, Ecuador Legal Services: Starting a Business in Ecuador, Ecuador Real Estate Closing (Ecuador Minuta), Ecuador Drivers License, Ecuador Passport Service, Cuenca Cedula Office, Ecuador Citizenship Requirements, Ecuador Visa Requirements, Cuenca Vehicle Inspection, Buying a Car in Ecuador - All Service Types of Ecuador Immigration Lawyer, Ecuador Solicitor, Ecuador Barrister, Ecuador Immigration Attorney, Ecuador Immigration Service & Ecuador Visa Service for Immigration to Ecuador.
3) Ecuador Translations, Ecuador Notarizations & Cuenca Ecuador Banking.
4) Ecuador Accounting, US Accounting: Ecuador Income Taxes, US Income Taxes & FBAR IRS Reporting for $10,000+ Ecuadorian Bank Accounts.
5) Cuenca Ecuador Rentals, Cuenca Ecuador Real Estate (Cuenca Ecuador Realty), Cuenca Ecuador Construction & Cuenca Ecuador Renovations.
6) Find Health in Ecuador with FREE Referrals to Doctors in Cuenca Ecuador & FREE Referrals to Dentists in Cuenca Ecuador.
7) Ecuador Medical Tourism: For Friends & Family Members of Cuenca Expats.
8) FREE Medicare in Cuenca Ecuador, FREE Cuenca Ecuador Pharmacy Discounts, Cuenca Ecuador Health Insurance, Cuenca Ecuador Assisted Living, Cuenca Spanish Lessons, Cuenca Spanish Classes, Cuenca Spanish Schools.
9) Official Trips to US and Ecuadorian Consulate in Guayaquil and Quito & Ecuadorian Ministry in Quito & Guayaquil; Pleasure Trips by Cuenca Taxi Van to Ecuadorian Coast, Vilcabamba, Loja, Ingapirca, Devil’s Nose Train, Ecuadorian Amazon & Peru (Traveling to Ecuador and Moving to Ecuador tours as well!).
10) Friendship among Cuenca Gringos & Ecuador Expats.
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: To call from Ecuador, simply dial 099.296.2065
To call from the US or Canada, simply dial 1-800-655-1581
US Address: 2906 Alex McKay Place, Sarasota, FL 34240
Ecuador Address: Acrópolis Building, Office #303, Ave. José Peralta and Ave. 12 de Abril, Cuenca, Ecuador
It is no wonder that Cuenca was named the "Number One Retirement Haven" in the world for 2009 and again in 2013. With a population of around 460,000 people, Cuenca is large enough to find all the amenities you want, yet small enough not to have the crime found in a larger city.
Cuenca is located in the southern Sierra at an elevation of 8,200 feet and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Cuenca is believed to have been founded around 500 AD as a Cañari settlement. Later, the Incas would build one of their three most important cities in Cuenca, the ruins of which are still visible on the grounds of the Banco Central Museum. The Spaniards finally laid claim and gave it the name it has today. Cuenca was officially founded in 1557.
Those who live in Cuenca believe it to be a truly a magical place to call home. From it's cobblestone streets to the thriving downtown shops in stunning colonial buildings to the boundaries defined by beautiful, rushing mountain rivers from which came it's formal name of Santa Ana de Los Cuatro Rios de Cuenca. (Santa Ana of the four rivers of Cuenca). From its genteel residents to the value Cuenca culture places on ethnicity, art and education. Cuenca is truly a glorious and civil world unto it's own.
If you ever dreamed of stepping back in time to a more civil society where the cost of living was what it used to be; where you knew your neighbours and life revolved around more than the high cost of daily life, you could not find a more magical spot than Cuenca. Elders are respected here, not discarded. Young people love art and jazz as much as their elders. Cuenca thrives on creativity and the evidence is abundant on every street, in every plaza and in the overwhelming number of art and music opportunities that occur here on a weekly basis.
Cuenca is dotted with galleries, antiques, old world ‘tallers' who will handcraft whatever you need, from clothing to copper pots and pans to hand carved furniture. It seems there is a jewellery store, a shoe store, a vitamin store and of course, a bakery on virtually every block in town. Pick up a dozen long-stemmed roses in the flower market for around $2.00.