If you are looking for an Apartment Rental or a House Rental or to buy Real Estate or Property in Cuenca, Ecuador, we can help you find exactly what you are looking for by filling out the Simple Form immediately below. We are available Monday through Saturday, and will usually respond to you within 24 hours (please complete ALL fields shown below).
Sara Chaca - Attorney & Abogada
Karyn Blaise, CPA and Jenny Chuqui, Attorney & Abogada
provide the following services to foreigners and immigrants:
1) $750 RESIDENCY VISA COST "PER PERSON", PLUS YOU SIMPLY PAY THE $350 GOVERNMENT FEE - CHILDREN UNDER AGE 18 ONLY COST $400 AND CHILDREN PAY $0 GOVERNMENT FEE! - THIS PRICING IS 100% TOTALLY INCLUSIVE FOR BOTH YOUR "ECUADORIAN RESIDENCY VISA WITH ECUADORIAN CEDULA ID CARD", ALL INCLUDED AS ONE SINGLE PACKAGE!! ++ Ecuador Visas, Gringo Visas, Cuenca Visas, Gringo Visas Cuenca, Ecuador Visa Pros, Gringo Visas Ecuador, Cuenca Containers, Visa Pros Ecuador, Ecuador Containers, Shipping Containers to Ecuador ++
2) Cuenca Ecuador Rentals, Cuenca Ecuador Real Estate (Cuenca Ecuador Realty), Ecua Assist Bahia de Caraquez, Cuenca Ecuador Construction, Ecua Assist Ecuador, Cuenca Ecuador Renovations, EcuaAssist, Cuenca Ecuador Property for Sale.
3) Ecuador Translations, Ecuador Notarizations & Cuenca Ecuador Banking.
4) Ecuador Accounting, US Accounting: Ecuador Income Taxes, US Income Taxes & FBAR IRS Reporting for $10,000+ Ecuadorian Bank Accounts.
5) Ecuador Legal Services: Ecuador Drivers License, Ecuador Last Will Testament, Buying a Car in Ecuador, Starting a Business in Ecuador, Cedula Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Citizenship Requirements, Ecuador Visa Requirements, Cuenca Immigration Office, Cuenca Visa Attorney, Cuenca Immigration Lawyer, Immigration Attorneys in Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Visa Facilitators, Ecuador Retirement Visa Requirements - Immigration Lawyers in Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Visa Attorney, Ecuador Barristers, Ecuador Solicitors, Ecuador Immigration Attorney, Ecuador Immigration Service, Ecuador Visa Lawyer, Ecuador Visa Service, Cuenca Visa Office, Cuenca Visa Lawyer, Ecuador Visa Services for Immigration to Ecuador.
6) Find Health in Ecuador with FREE Referrals to Doctors in Cuenca Ecuador & FREE Referrals to Dentists in Cuenca Ecuador.
7) Ecuador Medical Tourism: For Friends & Family Members of Cuenca Expats.
8) FREE Cuenca Ecuador Pharmacy Discounts, Cuenca Ecuador Health Insurance, Cuenca Ecuador Assisted Living, Cuenca Spanish Lessons, Cuenca Spanish Classes, Cuenca Spanish Schools.
9) Official Trips to US and Ecuadorian Consulate in Guayaquil and Quito & Ecuadorian Ministry in Quito & Guayaquil; Pleasure Trips by Cuenca Taxi Van to Ecuadorian Coast, Vilcabamba, Loja, Ingapirca, Devil’s Nose Train, Ecuadorian Amazon & Peru (Traveling to Ecuador and Moving to Ecuador tours as well!).
10) Friendship among Cuenca Gringos & Ecuador Expats.
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: To call from Ecuador, simply dial 099.296.2065
To call from the US or Canada, simply dial 1-800-655-1581
US Address: 2906 Alex McKay Place, Sarasota, FL 34240
Ecuador Address: Acrópolis Building, Office #303, Ave. José Peralta and Ave. 12 de Abril, Cuenca, Ecuador
It is no wonder that Cuenca was named the "Number One Retirement Haven" in the world for 2009 and again in 2013. With a population of around 460,000 people, Cuenca is large enough to find all the amenities you want, yet small enough not to have the crime found in a larger city.
Cuenca is located in the southern Sierra at an elevation of 8,200 feet and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Cuenca is believed to have been founded around 500 AD as a Cañari settlement. Later, the Incas would build one of their three most important cities in Cuenca, the ruins of which are still visible on the grounds of the Banco Central Museum. The Spaniards finally laid claim and gave it the name it has today. Cuenca was officially founded in 1557.
Those who live in Cuenca believe it to be a truly a magical place to call home. From it's cobblestone streets to the thriving downtown shops in stunning colonial buildings to the boundaries defined by beautiful, rushing mountain rivers from which came it's formal name of Santa Ana de Los Cuatro Rios de Cuenca. (Santa Ana of the four rivers of Cuenca). From its genteel residents to the value Cuenca culture places on ethnicity, art and education. Cuenca is truly a glorious and civil world unto it's own.
If you ever dreamed of stepping back in time to a more civil society where the cost of living was what it used to be; where you knew your neighbours and life revolved around more than the high cost of daily life, you could not find a more magical spot than Cuenca. Elders are respected here, not discarded. Young people love art and jazz as much as their elders. Cuenca thrives on creativity and the evidence is abundant on every street, in every plaza and in the overwhelming number of art and music opportunities that occur here on a weekly basis.
Cuenca is dotted with galleries, antiques, old world ‘tallers' who will handcraft whatever you need, from clothing to copper pots and pans to hand carved furniture. It seems there is a jewellery store, a shoe store, a vitamin store and of course, a bakery on virtually every block in town. Pick up a dozen long-stemmed roses in the flower market for around $2.00.