Sara Chaca - Attorney & Abogada (Ecuador Lawyer Matricula Number: 01201515)
Karyn Blaise, CPA and Jenny Chuqui, Attorney & Abogada
provide the following services to foreigners and immigrants:
As our 100% PROMISE to you, and per the "Ecuador Visa Assistance & Ecuador Expat Services" that our office performs on your behalf, we provide you with a WRITTEN GUARANTEE stating that if for any reason, either your Ecuador Visa Application Form or your Ecuador Immigration Requirements are rejected by the Ecuadorian Immigration Ministry (naturally other than due to a lack of compliance by you to provide your Ecuador Visa Requirements as and when required by the Ecuadorian Immigration Ministry), we shall immediately reimburse 100% of the Ecuador Visa Fees that you have paid to our office with respect to your Ecuador Visa and Residency Process. That is simply our office’s Ecuador Visa Policy for your security and peace of mind, in making your Moving to Ecuador Visa experience the very best of all Expat Services Ecuador that are available to you in beautiful Ecuador!
1) $1500 for any Adult individual “Primary Applicant” (this INCLUDES all Ecuadorian Government Visa Fees) – $1300 for any Adult Dependent over 18 years of age (this again INCLUDES all Ecuadorian Government Visa Fees) – $750 for any Minor Child below 18 years of age (this once again INCLUDES all Ecuadorian Government Visa Fees) –– This pricing is 100% Totally Inclusive for the full and entire processing of your “Ecuadorian Temporary Residency Visa”! –– And so, whether you’re wanting to learn about an Ecuador Retirement Visa for US Citizens (i.e. Ecuador Visa US Citizens), or perhaps are curious about the Ecuador Visa Requirements for Canadian Citizens, or by chance wish to make an Ecuador Visa Chinese Citizen inquiry, we proudly serve you as our Ecuador Visa client with true grace, in moving to Ecuador from any number of dozens of countries across the world, and it will be our sincere pleasure to serve you and your family now too ! :-)
Our office also provides 100% of our Visa clients with a COMPLIMENTARY Ecuadorian Bank Account opening & a COMPLIMENTARY Ecuador Bank CD opening, plus a COMPLIMENTARY Ecuador Health Insurance signup and/or a COMPLIMENTARY Ecuador IESS Government Health Insurance signup, regardless of the type Ecuador Visa you might wish to apply for! Plus, we also give each of our Visa clients COMPLIMENTARY high quality referrals to perfectly English speaking and super professional Ecuador Rental Agents/Ecuador Realty Agents, who DON'T EVER CHARGE our clients a fee to do so in their (your) capacity as a Renter (Buyers only pay $12.50 per hour for Realty tours, which is "refunded in full" when purchasing any property through the Realty Agent) -- ONLY the landlord/seller pays the Rentals/Realty Agent a commission IF you elect to rent or purchase through them, as you personally are NEVER charged any money for their service! As well, we make COMPLIMENTARY Referrals to perfectly English speaking Dentists and Doctors of the very highest caliber and professional ethics in Ecuador (besides always referring our clients to truly "American Standard Hospitals" in Cuenca Ecuador too!).
As well, no matter the Ecuador Visa Types you're considering and/or the necessary Ecuador Visa Processing Time involved to do so, we ALWAYS provide you fully up to date and correct information, as well as serve you as our Ecuador Expat client, in all possible legal ways and as per the requested Ecuador Visa Form that you need or want in making your Move to Ecuador! Plus, our Ecuador Visa Service extends to the following Immigration/Visa offices in Ecuador (i.e. we handle and submit all Ecuador Visas Requirements in any of the following cities of Ecuador for you): Azogues Visa Office, Cuenca Visa Office, Guayaquil Visa Office, Quito Visa Office, Machala Visa Office, Manta Visa Office, and Riobamba Visa Office. These services and more are provided by us each and every day to our Expat clients, for wherever you wish to live in Ecuador!
Such as, providing Ecuador Visa Help to get your Ecuador Visa, as well as all Ecuador Visa Services with respect to complying with the Ecuador Pensioner Visa Requirements (also known as an Ecuador Retiree Visa, Ecuador Pensioners Visa, Ecuador 9-i Pensioner Visa [whether used in conjunction with an Ecuador Dependent Visa or by itself], Ecuador Residency Visa Requirements, Ecuador Pensionado Visa Requirements, or Ecuador Retirement Visa), Ecuador Investor Visa (also known as Ecuador Investor Immigration, Ecuador Investor Visa 9-ii, Ecuador Investment Immigration or Ecuador Investment Visa Requirements), Ecuador Professional Visa Requirements or Ecuador Professional Visa 9-v, Ecuador Business Visa Requirements, Ecuador Work Visa, including even any Ecuador Student Visa (pretty much any Visa Ecuador you need or want!).
Plus, we provide any and all necessary information regarding Getting a Job in Ecuador or Finding a Job in Ecuador, and of course we handle any form of Ecuador Marriage Visa (also known as Ecuador Spouse Visa, Spousal Visa Ecuador, Amparo Visa Ecuador and even Foreigners Getting Married in Ecuador)!
Finally, we process all manner of Ecuador Visa Transfers from one's old Passport to one's new Passport, the Renewal of any Ecuadorian Bank CD or Renewal of any Ecuador Visa Type, as well as providing all services for any Ecuador Resident Visa, any Ecuador Visa Extension (i.e. Ecuador T3 Visa Extension, Ecuador Tourist Visa Extension, Tourist Visa T3 Stamp & 12-IX Visa Ecuador 2017), help with all things Ecuador Legal Online, including for the Creation and Processing of any Ecuador Power of Attorney for wiring money to any other country from Ecuador, Opening a Business in Ecuador and/or Opening a Company in Ecuador (i.e. Ecuador Business Opportunities), Health Care Power of Attorney in Ecuador, Ecuador Inheritance Laws (Ecuador New Inheritance Law & Ecuador Inheritance Tax), Penalty for Overstaying Visa in Ecuador, Leaving Ecuador with an Expired Visa, Lost Passport in Ecuador and advise fully with respect to Ecuadorian Passport Requirements, any Lost Ecuadorian Cedula or for any Replacement of Ecuador Cedula, etc., etc.!!
2) We Handle any Ecuador Real Estate Closing or Ecuador Real Estate Purchase Transaction for $800 (all taxes, municipal costs and notarial fees are separately paid by you to/for such third party costs). Plus, once again as indicated above, we also give each of our Visa clients COMPLIMENTARY high quality referrals to perfectly English speaking and super professional Ecuador Rental Agents/Ecuador Realty Agents, who DON'T EVER CHARGE our clients a fee to do so in their (your) capacity as a Renter (Buyers only pay $12.50 per hour for Realty tours, which is "refunded in full" when purchasing any property through the Realty Agent) -- ONLY the landlord/seller pays the Rentals/Realty Agent a commission IF you elect to rent or purchase through them, as you personally are NEVER charged any money for their service!
In addition, we assist our clients with obtaining their Ecuadorian Driver License and/or Buying a Car in Ecuador (if/when either might be desired), including with recovering Ecuador IVA Tax Refunds for Tourists (IVA Tax Recovery for Seniors in Ecuador as Residents too), plus Registration of foreign Marriage Certificate in Ecuador (if desired), the Transfer of one’s preexisting Ecuador Residency Visa stamp from any “old expired Passport” to any “new updated Passport”, Ecuador Power of Attorney for any purpose, and of course all forms of Ecuador Contract Law (Ecuador Legal Contracts) and all Ecuador Legal System concerns of any variety or necessity here in Ecuador. Simply email or call us to request a price quote for any type of Ecuador Legal Services you need or want.
3) We proudly assist our clients with drafting Ecuador Wills for $300 (third party notarial fees are naturally additional, if/when applicable), plus in providing all manner of Ecuador End of Life Planning Documents creation, as well as fulfilling any and all other Ecuador Estate Planning needs on our clients' behalves, especially with regards to the themes of Cremation in Ecuador & Ecuador Burial Customs (per one either electing to be buried in Ecuador or having one's remains shipped back to their country of origin).
We also open Ecuador Small Business and Non Profit Organizations in Ecuador (Ecuador NGOs) for our clients anywhere in Ecuador (pricing naturally depends on the type of Business or Ecuadorian Foundation and where in Ecuador it is to be located). And for Expats who have incurred any occurrence of Ecuador Medical Malpractice or who are in need of any Ecuador Personal Injury Attorneys for any Ecuador Professional Malpractice case, we’re here to expertly serve you on purely a contingency fee basis for such type Ecuador legal cases.
4) We offer full coordination of any/all Ecuadorian Citizenship Requirements & the comprehensive handling of any Ecuador Naturalization request, plus we provide full assistance with all Ecuadorian Passport Requirements.
As well, if or when needed/desired, our US CPA can serve in the preparation of US Expat Taxes for Americans living in Ecuador (via online electronic filing with the IRS in the US), including the filing of any US Income Tax Return & FBAR IRS Reporting for any Ecuadorian Bank Accounts of $10,000+, in addition to providing full service with respect to the act/requirements of Opening a Company in Ecuador (i.e. Opening a Business in Ecuador) & Closing a Corporation in Ecuador/Closing Down a Company in Ecuador.
5) We service ALL types of Temporary Residency Visas in Ecuador, as well as ensure full compliance for our clients with the New Immigration Law Ecuador (Ecuador Ley de Movilidad Humana), provide full assistance with Ecuador Temporary Residency, including with respect to the Ecuador Temporary Resident Visa, Ecuador Health Insurance Requirements, Ecuador Travel Insurance Requirement & Ecuador Health Care.
Aside from that, we also serve all manner of Expat needs related to making an Ecuador Last Will Testament, obtaining an Ecuador Drivers License, Buying a Car in Ecuador, Starting a Business in Ecuador, act as a Cuenca Law Office Ecuador, fulfill all Ecuador Citizenship Requirements, provide all Ecuador Visa Requirements, act as an Immigration Attorney Quito Ecuador, ensure full compliance with Ecuador’s New Immigration Law, including any Change in Ecuador’s Immigration Laws or Ecuador Immigration Policy, and we're also a Cuenca Immigration Office, a Cuenca Visa Attorney, a Cuenca Immigration Lawyer, for purposes of the Ecuador Immigration Law, and the Human Mobility Act (Immigration Law 2017), La Ley Orgánica de Movilidad Humana, and we're also Immigration Attorneys in Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Visa Facilitators, and we provide all Ecuador Retirement Visa Requirements.
Besides that, we're Immigration Lawyers in Cuenca Ecuador, an Ecuador Visa Attorney, plus also Ecuador Barristers, Ecuador Solicitors, Ecuador Immigration Attorney, act as an Ecuador Immigration Service, Ecuador Visa Lawyer, Ecuador Visa Services for Immigration to Ecuador, Gay Marriage Ecuador – we serve with respect to Same-Sex Marriage in Ecuador – Same-Sex Civil Unions in Ecuador – – New Immigration Office in Azogues (New Visa Office in Azogues), provide Ecuador Visa Service, act as a Cuenca Visa Office, a Cuenca Visa Lawyer, we assist with Cedula Cuenca Ecuador, Veterinary Certificate for Ecuador, Ecuador Invitation Letter, Ecuador Citizenship Law – Ecuador Citizenship Test – Ecuador Dual Citizenship, Ecuador Passport Requirements – Cuenca Expats, Expats in Ecuador Life in Cuenca, Get Ecuador Passport, Moving to Ecuador from US, Moving to Ecuador from Canada, Ecuador Residency Requirements, Relocating to Ecuador, Why Retire in Ecuador, Ship to Ecuador, Cuenca Ecuador Expats, Cost of Living in Ecuador, Ecuador Insider Podcast.
6) As Ecuador Health Care is of utmost importance for Expats moving to Ecuador, we proudly also assist ALL our clients so as to Find Health in Ecuador, and once again as indicated above, we make COMPLIMENTARY Referrals to perfectly English speaking Dentists and Doctors of the very highest caliber and professional ethics in Ecuador (besides referring our clients to truly "American Standard Hospitals" in Ecuador too). Plus, we make FREE Referrals to English speaking Health Insurance Agents in Ecuador (for purposes of private health insurance), in addition to us handling any IESS Registration Service for Public Health Insurance in Ecuador (once again on a COMPLIMENTARY basis for any and all of our Visa clients).
7) Plus, please also note that 100% of our Expat clients moving to Ecuador are personally introduced by us FOR FREE to the very best wholesale vendors to buy in bulk and direct (at FAR LOWER prices and savings in comparison to any retail stores/supermarkets in Ecuador), for purposes of making their regular monthly purchases of both name brand and generic kitchen/bathroom paper products, cleaning supplies/laundry detergents/soaps, cooking oils/butters/sauces, nuts/chocolates/jams & more – ALL of which such name brand and generic products of your own personal preference can/will be delivered automatically by the applicable wholesale vendors directly to your own door here in Ecuador without you even needing to leave your apartment/home to buy them (yet another exclusive and highly valued benefit provided by us to you as our Expat client in making Ecuador your new home!).
8) Lasting Friendship among Expats and Ecuadorians alike :-)!
Email, call or send through the contact form below for a FREE consultation
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: To call from Ecuador, simply dial 099.296.2065
To call from the US or Canada, simply dial 1-800-655-1581
US Address: 2906 Alex McKay Place, Sarasota, FL 34240
Ecuador Address:Acrópolis Building, Office #303, Ave. José Peralta and Ave. 12 de Abril, Cuenca, Ecuador
Your first paragraph ...