Sara Chaca - Attorney & Abogada (Ecuador Lawyer Matricula Number: 01201515)
Karyn Blaise, CPA and Jenny Chuqui, Attorney & Abogada
provide the following services to foreigners and immigrants:
1) $1500 for any Adult individual “Primary Applicant” (this INCLUDES all Ecuadorian Government Visa Fees) – $1300 for any Adult Dependent over 18 years of age (this again INCLUDES all Ecuadorian Government Visa Fees) – $750 for any Minor Child below 18 years of age (this once again INCLUDES all Ecuadorian Government Visa Fees) –– This pricing is 100% Totally Inclusive for the full and entire processing of your “Ecuadorian Temporary Residency Visa”! As well, a complimentary Ecuadorian Bank Account opening and/or a complimentary Ecuador Bank CD opening, as well as any complimentary Ecuador Health Insurance signup and/or complimentary Ecuador IESS signup, is provided by our office to ALL Visa clients, regardless of the type Ecuador Visa you wish to apply for!
As our 100% GUARANTEE AND PROMISE to you as per your Ecuador Visa Assistance that our office performs on your behalf, we provide you with a WRITTEN CONTRACTUAL GUARANTEE STATING THAT IF FOR ANY REASON either or both your Ecuador Visa Application Form or your Ecuador Immigration Requirements (i.e. your Required Documents) are declined by the Ecuadorian Immigration Ministry, other than due to a lack of compliance by you to provide your Ecuador Visa Requirements Documents as, how and when required by the Ecuadorian Immigration Ministry, we shall in such case immediately reimburse 100% of the Ecuador Visa Cost that you have paid to and for our office with respect to your Ecuador Residency Process. That is our office's Ecuador Visa Policy for your security and peace of mind in your Moving to Ecuador Visa Process!
2) We Handle any Ecuador Real Estate Closing or Ecuador Real Estate Transaction for $800 (all taxes, municipal costs and notarial fees are separately paid by you to/for such third party costs). In addition, we very regularly assist our Clients in opening Bank Accounts in Ecuador, obtaining their Ecuadorian Driver License and/or Buying a Car in Ecuador, Ecuador IESS Health Plan Registration, Ecuador IVA Tax Refund for Tourists (for Seniors in Ecuador as Residents too), Ecuador End of Life Planning Documents and Cremation in Ecuador & Ecuador Burial Customs, Registration of foreign Marriage Certificate in Ecuador, Transfer of one’s preexisting Ecuador Residency Visa stamp from any “old expired Passport” to any “new updated Passport”, Ecuador Power of Attorney for any purpose, and of course all forms of Ecuador Contract Law (Ecuador Legal Contracts) and Ecuador Legal System (Ecuador Legal Cases) of every variety or necessity here in Ecuador – simply email or call us to request a price quote for any type of Ecuador Legal Services or Gringo Legal Services you need or want!
3) We assist our Clients with Ecuador Wills for $300 (notarial fees not included for an Ecuadorian Will, if/when applicable for Wills in Ecuador). We also open Ecuador Small Business and Ecuador Non Profit Organizations for our Clients anywhere in Ecuador (pricing naturally depends on the type of Business or Foundation and where in Ecuador it is to be located). And for Expats who have incurred any type of Ecuador Medical Malpractice or are in need of any Ecuador Personal Injury Attorneys for any Ecuador Professional Malpractice case, we're here to expertly serve you on purely a contingency fee basis in such case.
4) Ecuador Accounting, US Accounting: Ecuador Income Taxes, US Income Taxes & FBAR IRS Reporting for $10,000+ Ecuadorian Bank Accounts, Opening a Company in Ecuador (i.e. Opening a Business in Ecuador) & Closing a Corporation in Ecuador (i.e. Closing Down a Company in Ecuador).
5) Ecuador Legal Services: Types of Temporary Residency Visas in Ecuador, New Immigration Law Ecuador (Ecuador Ley de Movilidad Humana), Ecuador Temporary Residency, Ecuador Temporary Resident Visa, Ecuador Health Insurance Requirements, Ecuador Travel Insurance Requirement, Ecuador Health Care, Ecuador Last Will Testament, Ecuador Drivers License, Buying a Car in Ecuador, Starting a Business in Ecuador, Cuenca Law Office Ecuador, Cedula Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Citizenship Requirements, Ecuador Visa Requirements, Immigration Attorney Quito Ecuador, Ecuador's New Immigration Law, Change in Ecuador's Immigration Laws, Ecuador Immigration Policy, Cuenca Immigration Office, Cuenca Visa Attorney, Cuenca Immigration Lawyer, Ecuador Immigration Law, Human Mobility Act (Immigration Law 2017), La Ley Orgánica de Movilidad Humana, Immigration Attorneys in Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Visa Facilitators, Ecuador Retirement Visa Requirements – Immigration Lawyers in Cuenca Ecuador, Ecuador Visa Attorney, Ecuador Barristers, Ecuador Solicitors, Ecuador Immigration Attorney, Ecuador Immigration Service, Ecuador Visa Lawyer, Ecuador Visa Services for Immigration to Ecuador, Gay Marriage Ecuador – Same-Sex Marriage in Ecuador – Same-Sex Civil Unions in Ecuador – – New Immigration Office in Azogues (New Visa Office in Azogues), Ecuador Visa Service, Cuenca Visa Office, Cuenca Visa Lawyer, Cuenca Park, Veterinary Certificate for Ecuador, Ecuador Invitation Letter, Ecuador Citizenship Law – Ecuador Citizenship Test – Ecuador Dual Citizenship, Ecuador Passport Requirements – Cuenca Expats, Expats in Ecuador Life in Cuenca, Get Ecuador Passport, Moving to Ecuador from US, Moving to Ecuador from Canada, Ecuador Residency Requirements, Relocating to Ecuador, Why Retire in Ecuador, Ship to Ecuador, Cuenca Ecuador Expats, Cost of Living in Ecuador, Ecuador Insider Podcast.
6) Find Health in Ecuador with FREE Referrals to Doctors in Cuenca Ecuador & FREE Referrals to Dentists in Cuenca Ecuador.
7) Ecuador Medical Tourism: For Friends & Family Members of Cuenca Expats.
8) FREE Cuenca Ecuador Pharmacy Discounts, Cuenca Ecuador Health Insurance, Cuenca Ecuador Assisted Living, Cuenca Spanish Lessons, Cuenca Spanish Classes, Cuenca Spanish Schools.
9) WWhether you are moving to Cotacachi Ecuador, living in Manta Ecuador, or wishing to move to Cuenca Ecuador, no matter which of the beautiful Ecuadorian cities you consider as the best place to retire Ecuador or even the cheapest town to live in Ecuador, we are and will be there to serve you in any of the best cities in Ecuador to retire in! How safe is it to retire in Cuenca, Ecuador or how safe for Americans to live in Ecuador (i.e. retirement in Ecuador vs Costa Rica)? Well there are plenty of books on retiring in Cuenca Ecuador high life and books on Ecuador retirement and Ecuador night life, as well as Cuenca Ecuador retiring blogs and a retirement investment tour Ecuador, and you can alternatively retire in Quito Ecuador safe place to live, or seize upon retiring on the coast of Ecuador or in any number of retirement beach communities in Ecuador - the choice is entire yours for retirement living in Ecuador!
10) Lasting Friendship among Expats and Ecuadorians alike.
++ Ecuador Visas, Cuenca Visas, Ecuador Visa Pros, Your Visa in Ecuador, Cuenca Containers, Visa Pros Ecuador, Ecuador Containers, Shipping Containers to Ecuador ++
No matter the Ecuador Visa Types you are considering like so many others of our respected clients, when starting a new Life in Ecuador for Expats, we provide fully up to date and correct information and serve our clients in all the ways as well as Ecuador Visa Form that they need or require in their Move to Ecuador: Ecuador Pensioner Visa Requirements (also known as an Ecuador Retiree Visa, Ecuador Pensioners Visa, Ecuador 9-i Pensioner Visa whether used in conjunction with an Ecuador Dependent Visa or by itself, Ecuador Pensionado Visa Requirements, or Ecuador Retirement Visa), Ecuador Investor Visa (also known as Ecuador Investor Immigration, Ecuador Investor Visa 9-ii, Ecuador Investment Immigration or Ecuador Investment Visa Requirements), Ecuador Professional Visa Requirements or Ecuador Professional Visa 9-v (also information regarding Getting a Job in Ecuador or Finding a Job in Ecuador), and of course Ecuador Marriage Visa (also known as Ecuador Spouse Visa, Spousal Visa Ecuador or even Getting Married in Ecuador), etc.!
If you are an American citizen/resident and have a financial interest in or signature authority over any Ecuadorian financial account and/or other foreign financial account, including a bank account, brokerage account, mutual fund, trust, or other type of foreign financial account, exceeding $10,000, you MUST file a Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) Form 114, Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR form). GOOGLE IT IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS MANDATORY IRS REQUIREMENT!
This also includes EVERY American citizen/resident with an Investor Visa of $25,000+ in an Ecuadorian bank or co-op account, plus all American citizens/residents with any Ecuador bank account(s) or co-op account(s) in excess of $10,000.
IRS Penalties are: If non-willful, up to $10,000; if willful, up to the greater of $100,000 or 50 percent of all foreign account balances; criminal penalties may also apply. We can also assist you in filing for past overdue years and sending an explanation to the IRS as per why you were late or deficient in your filing(s), requesting that they withhold and not apply any penalty for any past year(s) non-compliance.
Email or visit the Accounting and Law Office of Sara Chaca (Residency Visas & Containers) today to have your FBAR form filed electronically for you by our “USA licensed CPA Accountant” – our US CPA Accountant can also electronically file your 1040 Federal Income Taxes for you online as well while you happily stay put in Ecuador! Office address: Edificio Acropolis, Office #303 (Third Floor), Avenida Jose Peralta & Avenida 12 de Abril, Cuenca, EC.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: To call from Ecuador, simply dial 099.296.2065
To call from the US or Canada, simply dial 1-800-655-1581
US Address: 2906 Alex McKay Place, Sarasota, FL 34240
Ecuador Address: Acrópolis Building, Office #303, Ave. José Peralta and Ave. 12 de Abril, Cuenca, Ecuador 010150